In conjunction with Highlands College we are currently able to provided the following courses –
Canine and Feline First Aid
What Will You Learn?
- Recognising an emergency
- What to do in an emergency
- Preparing for an emergency
- Contents of Pet First Aid Kit and their usage
- Recovery Position
- Common situations for first aid, the clinical signs and what first aid measures to take
- How to check a dog’s / cat’s vital signs
Who Can Attend?
Anyone is welcome to attend. This bespoke course is aimed at helping Pet Professionals and Dog / Cat Owners understand common canine first aid situations they may encounter and what first aid measures they should take.
Details can be found on our social media or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Animal Days were run during school summer holidays for children aged between 7-11years old. Children spent the whole day (9-3pm) at the JSPCA Animals’ Shelter and learnt the following:
- What the JSPCA does
- Tour of the JSPCA
- Keeping animals happy and healthy
- Handling variety of animals
- Understanding dog communication
- Enrichment for animals
They learnt most of this via practical and creative tasks.
We hope to bring these days back on to our schedule, so please keep an eye on our social media for news.