Meet our Clinic Team!
Clinic care for a wide range of wildlife on site that need a helping hand to get back on their feet again. The team will rehabilitate and care for them until they are fit and healthy to be released back into the wild. The team never know what wildlife will arrive through our doors next! From baby fledglings and squirrels needing around the clock care, to underweight pigeons, oiled sea birds and also injured geese and swans. Our staff take turns to care for young wildlife that need caring for throughout the night until they are old enough. This is an exhausting but very rewarding part of the job.
In addition to caring for the wildlife on site, clinic will provide necessary care for the reptiles, aquatics and domestic birds in our care. They will carry out the following duties:
- Feeding the animals with an appropriate diet
- Cleaning their enclosures and the building the animals are housed in
- Implementing and carrying out a training plan for those animals that need some extra support in getting them ready for their forever home
- Providing daily enrichment to keep the animals occupied and stimulated
- Carrying out behavioural assessments so we can find them the best home which suits their needs
- Going through application forms to find them the best home and carry out viewings
- Giving them lots of TLC, exercise and play time!
Clinic are also in charge of administering medication to any boarders staying with us and our in house animals.