We drew our Christmas Raffle at 2pm on 15th December 2023. Here are the winning ticket numbers…
1st Prize: Pet Portrait Photo Session with Victoria Hall Photography –034
2nd Prize: Holly Hedgehog Necklace kindly donated by Catherine Best – 039
3rd Prize: Tower Smoker Grill Size XL kindly donated by Powerhouse – 118
4th Prize: £100 Travel Voucher with Condor Ferries – 068
5th Prize: Set Menu for 2 people at Samphire – 024
6th Prize: Family Membership for the National Trust Jersey – 057
7th Prize: 10 years’ sponsorship of a hedgerow tree kindly donated by Jersey Trees for Life – 023
8th Prize: Afternoon Tea for Two at the Greenhills Country House Hotel – 434
9th Prize: Magnum of Biscardo Prosecco kindly donated by Dunells – 137
10th Prize: A Seymour Pounds Card for £25 which is valid at The Merton Hotel and Aquadome, The Pomme d’Or Hotel, The Greenhills Country House Hotel and The Watersplash Beach Bar and Diner – 467
We have contacted the winners directly.
Thank you so much to everyone who took part in the raffle and everyone who donated a prize.
Terms and conditions
- Tickets cost £5 and entitles the purchaser to one entry to the JSPCA Christmas Raffle.
- The raffle will be drawn on Friday 15th December at 2pm. The draw will take place at JSPCA Animals’ Shelter, 89 St Saviour’s Road, St Helier, JE2 4GJ.
- Tickets can only be purchased by Jersey residents aged 18 or older.
- Ticket sales will end at 3pm on Thursday 14th December.
- Any Jersey resident over 18 is eligible to enter the raffle except the Promoter, Emma Duncan.
- There are 500 tickets available which will be sold on a first come, first served basis.
- Winners will be contacted directly and as soon as possible following the draw.
- Winners must bring their winning ticket and photo ID to collect their prizes.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The first ticket drawn will win the first prize, the second ticket drawn will win the second prize, and so on until all ten winning tickets are drawn.